- Provide an official document to the donor that is easily and conveniently obtained, guaranteeing the donor's rights and the rights of the endowment.
- Take advantage of the services provided by governmental and private entities and protect the functions and activities of the endowment with governmental and non-governmental entities.
- Opening bank and investment accounts.
- Open an investment account.
- Unified National Number Extraction (7).
No. Do not disregard the deed, the certificate to verify the endowment and help manage the endowment to open bank accounts, and review all necessary government agencies.
No. No deed can be mainly a substitute for the endowment deed, and the trusteeship deed can be based on exceptional cases provided that the trusteeship deed is complete (the name of the donor- all the donor requirements) and only the information of the endowment provided.
The types of endowments revenue are determined by the endower, which is:
- A family endowment (Private): is what the benefit is made in, starting with the relatives of the endower or certain individuals. The Family endowment is said to be the Children’s Endowment.
- General endowment: to one or more of the points of goodness, this is what was initially made on one of the areas of righteousness, such as The Charity Society for the Preservation of the Holy Quran.
- A joint Endowment : brings together a charitable and private endowment.
10 days before the expiration of the certificate, a renewal icon is available from my order list and upon request, the option to request a renewal of a certificate is available
If the deed is updated, all new and updated will be attached to the endowment.
If there is no update, the attached will remain the same.
At each stage of the application, the customer is sent a text message informing him of the latest updates on the application.
Yes, it is notified by a reminder text message.
No. Only if there is any change to the endowment, the deed will be updated and then attached to the request.
A guide to the registration of the endowment is available on the Authority's website.
Yes, the edit icon is available from my order list and upon request the endowment request option is available.
Contact is done by customer service and attaches all the required data in the email to request a transfer of ownership as follows:
- The name of the trustee, agent, or endower with an ID number.
- Application number.
- Certificate number.
- The name of the former trustee with an ID number.
- Reason for the disqualification or waiver of the former trustee.
- Required Documents: Previous trustee's ID Card/ trustee's ID, Agent or Current endower/endowment deed/ trusteeship Deed/Property Deed.
Attach the endowment deed - the trusteeship deed - the ownership deed - a copy of the investment portfolio (if the principal of the endowment is shared) - the valid agency deed (if the applicant is an agent).
Each deed is registered independently of the other.
If the account is new, it does not appear. If the account is old, it shows a renewal icon. If the previous applicant is changed, whether he is deceased or an agent, his agency is terminated or a supervisor has been removed, the account must be transferred to the current applicant to show him a renewal icon.
In this case, 0 left of the deed number is placed so that the system can accept it.
By the edit icon in the user account with clarification of the required edits.